Villa Verdi EvasioniVia San Martino
informations about the holiday home
The property is located near Montecarlo / Lucca / Tuscany / Italy and accommodates 8 persons max.
It comprises an 18th century farmhouse (300m2), a two-story independent annex (30m2), swimming pool and 9 hectares of garden and woodland. The position offers the maximum in privacy and is accessible via a gravel road suitable for all types of vehicles all year round.
The house is situated on the top of the south-facing ridge of a gently sloping woodland valley with a rich natural habitat. It is not uncommon to see wild boars, roe deers, or porcupines stroll by and hear the hoots of the tawny owls as night draws in.
The house has been totally renovated respecting the local traditions. It has original terracotta flooring; original wood beamed ceilings and has been decorated throughout with genuine antique furniture.
3 double bedrooms with 3 en suite bathrooms (2 with showers, 1 with hydro-massage bathtub) and 1 walk-in laundry cupboard. All bathrooms have natural light and airing.
The pink bedroom: antique iron four-poster bed with memory mattress, 2 bedside tables and lamps, 1 armchair, large wooden double wardrobe and chest of draws, stone fireplace. En suite bathroom with large wall mounted overhead shower.
The blue bedroom: antique iron double bed with mattress in latex, 2 bedside tables and lamps, 1 chair, large wooden wardrobe and chest of draws. Architectural features include a large slatted hay-barn window. En suite bathroom with hydro-massage bathtub and wall mounted overhead shower.
The yellow bedroom: antique iron single beds with latex mattresses (can be either united or single), walled cupboard and shelving, bedside shelving with 2 bedside lamps, 1 armchair. En suite bathroom with wall mounted overhead shower.
Combined kitchen and living area, entrance hall, coat cupboard, pantry, guest bathroom.
Living area: 2 sofa’s, 1 armchair, central coffee table, stone fireplace, TV and CD player. Internet Wi-Fi
Dining Area: rectangular antique walnut dining table that seats 8 people, antique walnut sideboard.
Unfurnished basement room with stone fireplace ideal for wine tastings; wine cellar, laundry and bathroom with wall mounted shower.
Original brick oven for pizza or bread baking
Walled barbeque grill and stone sink
Al fresco eating for 8 people under the grapevine pergola
Swimming pool (4m x 12m x h 1.4m)
Garden furniture for 8 persons
9 hectares of garden and surrounding woodland area
The dependence is an independent two-story building with living area, patio and double bedroom with bathroom en suite.
The living area has a kitchen angle with stone sink, 2 gas rings, mini fridge-freezer and fireplace.
The bedroom has a double bed with latex mattress, 2 bedside tables and lamps, niched wardrobe and en suite bathroom with wall-mounted overhead shower.
– Water softener
– Gas central heating
– Three-phase 15kw electrical circuit
– Internet Wi-Fi
– Swimming pool (4m x 12m x h 1.4m)
– Artesian water well
– Outside brick oven for pizza
– Walled barbeque and stone sink
– Al fresco dining for 8 people
– Grapevine pergola & terracotta patio
– Radio/CD player
– Air conditioning (available from 2018)
– Mosquito window blinds
– Stone fireplaces
– Off-street parking
– Folding “Z” bed
– Baby cot and highchair (upon request)
– Welcome pack
– No smoking in the house or annex
– Not suitable for wheelchairs
– Pets allowed
– 4 gas ring cooker, electrical fryer incorporated
– 2 electrical ventilated ovens
– Wood stove
– Microwave oven
– Stone sink
– Toaster, Italian moka coffee, Filter coffee, Orange/lemon squeezer, Kitchen robot
– Dinner service e cutlery (12 place settings)
– Cups and mugs (8 persons)
– Beer, wine and water glasses (12 persons)
– Cooking utensils
– Set of saucepans
– Washing machine
– Ironing board
– Steam iron
– Washing line
- 3km to the medieval village of Montecarlo (renown for its DOC wines and olive oil) which offers local shopping, bars, restaurants, local theatre & summer entertainment
- 5km to major supermarkets
- 10km to the Firenze-Mare motorway
- 13km to Tassignano private airport
- 18km to Lucca city centre
- 50km to Forte dei Marmi seaside resort (motorway)
- 53km to Pisa International airport (motorway) & historical monuments
- 58km to Florence Airport (motorway) & historical monuments
high season (Juli/August) 3500 Euro
medium season ( midmay/June/September) 3000 Euro
low season ( rest of the year) 2750 Euro
Availability: weekly Saturday to Saturday
Confirmation: 30% down payment
Balance: 70% one month before arrival
Damage deposit: € 1,000
- ID: 7962
- Sleeping room: 4
- number of beds: 8
- Bath: 6
- rooms: 4
- arrival after: 3:00 PM
- departure before: 10:00 AM
- type: standing alone Holiday house / Villa
- size: 300 mq
- per night from : 350€
- week from: 2.400€
- depot: 850€
- extra guests: 50€
- extra guests allowed : Yes
- turist tax: 2€ Daily
- number of days, minimum : 7
- air condition
- air condition in the sleeping rooms
- piscina privata
- Parcheggio privato
- Piscina privata
- Active Life
Smile & Ride (23.91 km)
Tuscany Quintessence (41.63 km)
Tuscany Private Tour (58.78 km)
- Arts & Entertainment
Lorna Wheatley (4.39 km)
Aldes Associazione Lucchese Danza e Spettacolo (6.14 km)
Smile & Ride (23.91 km)
- Health & Medical
Villa Ankuri Azienda Usl 3 (6.5 km)
Data Medica Montecatini (7.79 km)
Terme del Tettuccio (8.35 km)
La Nina (1.33 km)
Villa Papao (1.55 km)
La Nina (1.75 km)
Conad Altopascio (5.18 km)
Piazza Italia (7.45 km)
Eurospar (9.13 km)
Mundo Tours (37.51 km)
OMG Limousine (42.35 km)
We Drive You Tuscany (70.68 km)
- : No
- pets allowed: si
- : No
- the minimum stay is 7 nights
entered and visited by Angelika Meisborn
- Not Verified
- Sort By:
Beautiful secluded villa in Tuscany!
This 600 year old property has been beautifully restored with modern amenities while preserving the charm and loveliness. Three air conditioned bedrooms with en suite modern baths made this home comfortable even in the heat of summer. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals – which we enjoyed both in the large dining room and outside underneath the grapevine pergola. The swimming pool is beyond fantastic. This was a secluded oasis during our weeklong stay in Tuscany. The darling town of Montecarlo is nearby as is Lucca.