Casa Tre Olivi FeaturedVia San Quirico 2, Pescia, PT, Italy
informations about the holiday home
Ideal house for guests with high expectations!
The house is located in the hills above Pescia with a wonderful view on the villages and the nature of the area, for 4 to 8 persons, with private pool and large garden in the interior invites high-quality furnishings to well-being.
A large living room with fireplace and TV can accommodate in the colder time during the year. The kitchen is fully equipped and a large table offers plenty of space.
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms one with a rainshower and one with a whirlpool.
The garden is completely fenced. The covered terrace can be used at any time.
Whether you want to sit in the shade during the day or in the evening to eat outside. Of course there are sunbeds;a sitting area, a dining table and a barbecue is on your disposition.
In the garden is a very nice pool of exclusively belongs to the house.
The house is located near Pescia, outside of the little town San Quirico. One of the 10 villages in these hills. There are several hiking trails between the villages. but you reach them also by car.
In Pescia is interesting to visit the cathedral of the 17th Century and some other monuments. Montecatini Terme is one of the famous Terme Italy and is 10 km away.
If you like to visit Florence you will be there in one hour time. Otherways you can go to the seaside or spent a day in the mountains and maybe take a bath in a river
Cleaning 100 €, electricity is charged at 0,30 € per kWh. Heating is charged extra in winter. 20% deposit, balance payable on arrival. 500 € deposit
- ID: 2569
- Sleeping room: 2
- number of beds: 7
- Bath: 2
- rooms: 2
- arrival after: 2:00 PM
- departure before: 10:00 AM
- type: standing alone Holiday house / Villa
- size: 130 m2
- per night from : 136€
- week from: 950€
- depot: 500€
- extra guests allowed : Yes
- cleaning at the end: 100€ Per Stay
- number of days, minimum : 7
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- air condition
- piscina privata
- giardino recintato
- Parcheggio privato
- Piscina privata
- Active Life
- Virgin Active (27.45 km)
- Virgin Active (47.3 km)
- Virgin Active Italia (69.57 km)
- Arts & Entertainment
- Lorna Wheatley (8.75 km)
- Aldes Associazione Lucchese Danza e Spettacolo (12.08 km)
- Mac'n Museo d'arte Contemporanea e del novecento (12.49 km)
- Health & Medical
- Villa Ankuri Azienda Usl 3 (8.87 km)
- Terme del Tettuccio (9.65 km)
- Data Medica Montecatini (9.95 km)
- Pizzeria da Carla (1.18 km)
- Da Sandrino (1.25 km)
- Trattoria Manero (2.33 km)
- Harris Shoes 1913 (9.84 km)
- Mondadori (9.84 km)
- Libreria Vezzani di Vezzani D. (9.94 km)
- Mundo Tours (39.17 km)
- OMG Limousine (43.23 km)
- We Drive You Tuscany (76.72 km)
- : No
- pets allowed: si
- : No
- Cancellation Policy
- fino a 90 giorni prima della partenza : Il deposito rimane dal proprietario della casa vacanza fino a 60 giorni prima della partenza : 50 % del affitto fino a 30 giorni prima della partenza : 80% del affitto dopo: il 95 % del affitto Con la prenotazione, vi consiglio di stipulare un'assicurazione di viaggio in modo che siete protetti in caso di annullamento del viaggio .
- other information
- Cleaning 100 €, electricity is charged at 0,30 € per kWh. Heating is charged extra in winter. 20% deposit, balance payable on arrival. 500 € deposit
- the minimum stay is 7 nights
entered and visited by Angelika Meisborn
- Not Verified
- Sort By:
5 stare property set in the Tuscan hills
The owners of this delightful Tuscan property live locally and are on hand if any help is required. The agent Angelika was wonderful. Attentive from the moment we booked until we departed and her ability to speak English was great for a non Italian speaker. Delightful fully enclosed family villa set within its own large garden which has many different types of fruit. Pool is of a good size. House is designed that even in the heat of the Tuscan summer unlikely that you will need the air conditioning. Villa is located in the Tuscan hills within walking distance of San Quirico and a short drive to a number of restaurants. Pescia with all facilities is about ten mins away by car along a winding hilly country road. Great place to relax, discard your watch and tell the time by the distant hourly chimes of the church bell, by the birds wakening up for the day, by the woodcutters going about their daily activities or by the dogs being fed in the distant kennels. If you are looking for a relaxing family time in a stunning villa with very attentive but unobtrusive hosts then hard to think where better. We loved it and have built up many happy memories of a great family holiday in the Tuscan sun.